This course is expected to take one and half months with total 12 classes including installation, each class is having three-four hours training. It can take lesser time if the number of hours per day is increased.
No Pre requisite required for the classes . Appreciate to have the basic knowledge of any programming language.
Duration: 30 hours class room program, 5 Weekends
Prerequisites: No eligibility, course start right from installation
Lab: 30 hours’ lab sessions + 25 plus exercises + Assignments
Who get this training, Shell Scripting?
Hardware level developers
1. Start right from the Linux Red Hat installation.
2. No pre-requisite required for the classes .
3. Practicals approach to solve the scripting issues rather than theoritical.
4. All study materials included in the course fee
5. Completion Certification after the training.
6. Live projects with 50 hand-on scripts.
• Understand the architecture of UNIX.
• Understanding the basics of UNIX
• File Systems for synchronize storage of files
• Details explanation of file attributes
• Basic commands and concepts
• Command Manuals
• Relative and Absolute Paths
• Environment variables
• Understand parent-child relationship of process and jobs
• Basic of editor: vi
-• Module 1 Assignments
• Shell Introduction
• Advantages of the Shell
• Executing shell commands
• Different types of shell
• What is shell Scripting?
• Writing basics shell scripts
• Interpolation, Types of variables, Operators, read variables, exit status etc
• Common commands used in shell script: substitution, quoting, flow controls, parameters, Shell initialization files, Quoting characters, Shell expansion, Aliases
• Shell scripting execution
• Module 2 Assignments
• Special Variables and Parameters
• Function Introduction
• Understand how functions use as independent building blocks
• Scope of variable in functions – local & global
• Input/output redirection
• Variables substitution in shell
• Connect to third party application like: Oracle, FTP etc.
• HERE documents
• Regular Expressions in detail (use grep, awk, sed)
• Industry experience sample scripts debugging
• Standard process of writing shell scripts as per company standards.
• Module 3 Assignments
• Important commands and utilities like cut, sort, uniq, grep, find, awk, sed etc
• nohup and backend processes
• Signals handling and trapping
• SED Utility in detail
• GREP Utility in detail
• FIND Utility in detail
• AWK utility in detail
• Famous and often use cases with one liner examples
• Module 4 Assignments
• Assigning values to positional parameters
• Compress and archive the files
• Debug your shell Scripts
• Crontab and at utilities for job scheduling
• Job scheduling third party tools discussion
• We provide real time scenarios examples, how to work in real time projects
• We guide for resume preparation by giving sample resume
• Will give you 2 POC (proof Of Concept) with Data set so that you can practice before going for interview
• In 5 weeks training we provide study material’s soft copy and hard copy in classroom itself
• We provide hands –on in class room itself so that you can understand concepts 100%
• We give assignments for weekdays practice